Friday, February 20, 2009

myfaceinhole




This is the picture I made on www.faceinhole.com. I chose to put my face in this picture because Beverly Hills cop is an amazing movie and that made me want to put my face over Eddie Murphy's face. In my opinion it turned out pretty good. The only thing I would change would be to get a better picture since the size of my picture was a little bit out of proportion. The person's face that mine is pasted over is that of Eddie Murphy. Eddie Murphy is one of my favourite actors because he is hilarious in all of his movie's. My favourite part of creating this picture was choosing the celebrity to paste my face over.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic!

    One of your games spams your viewers - find out which one and eliminate it.

    Also, you are missing the Valentine's Day blog, so read through the tasks on the class blog and catch up.

    Mr. F.

    ReplyDelete